Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Recording!

Recording of the CD has finally begun! It will be interrupted by Thanksgiving celebration, but that's of course no real "interruption" at all. I think when it is finally released, you'll see much to be thankful for reflected in the content.

Anyway the process has begun. I suspect this will be a rather lengthy time of recording with other life responsibilities sharing our time. Most of the tracks will be from myself, Steve, and Dan, but there likely will be some guest musicians as well. More on that later.

We still need to settle on a band name. Want to help pick? Possibilities below. Thoughts?
  • Street Lights
  • The Teacup Pigs
  • We the Sheeple
  • J Miller Band
I pray you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, and hope you find much to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Pastor Wil said...

I like Street Lights